Monday, April 23, 2012

Notre Dame du Pré

Cold weather has made cycling a bit less appealing and eating much more attractive! Cycled down towards Moutiers and up to Notre Dame du Pré - which is where the sunlit building is in the photo. It's a really hard 11km climb but despite pushing hard but not feeling up for it I was surprised to remain strong all the way. I don't like cycling so much when wrapped up in winter clothes - it seems to sap power from the body. Just not motivated at the moment but this is where persistence and consistency pay off later on. Heart rate monitor wasn't accurate again today but it has a new battery  - not sure what to do about that. 

Anyway I think I'll make this my regular "short" workout because the climb is grueling and that's quite useful.





No comments:

Post a Comment